Monday, January 7, 2008

3 Days to Take Off




We're going to be gone for two weeks and how will we ever get everything done before we leave? I had a funny experience yesterday. Was in Stillwater, MN for a birthday party with about 20 people and a couple announced how excited they were because they were going to Bangkok on Thursday. I relished the very rare opportunity to say, "Well, I'm going to Bangkok Thursday too!"

Hmmm...I wonder if there is as much snow cover in Bangkok as there is in Prairie Farm right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Thanks for setting up the blog, so your snowbound friends can participate in your journey.

I thought that learning to knit with 2 colors was exciting, but I think your trip trumps that pretty handily ;-)

Gramma Seguine said...

This is soooo exciting! I am linking you to the family and we all want this to go on. The picture is terrific, and we are thrilled by your opportunity. Have a wonderful trip, and we look forward to updates.

Anonymous said...

All the best.

Ed